Friday, December 31, 2010

Sims Third Relic Pyramid

A stormy years

As the year draws to a close that is to look back for many people the opportunity to. A look back at the past. Long elapsed times. Long extinct feelings. Long completed actions. Long lived through stories.
We think. About our experiences. Were they beautiful? Or sad?
about our feelings. What happened? Why do I feel like I feel?
about the objectives. I could achieve my goals? What goals I could not get to?
about happiness. Was I lucky? I feel lucky? Or have I lost it out of sight?


It is these and similar questions I ask myself every time at the end of the year.
My 2010 was like a restless, wild ocean.
Stormy. Tempered. Unpredictable.
And I was the rock on which beat the waves. There was a wave of events that inevitably rolled up on me.
angrily. Unruly. . Inexorably
I could not escape, no escape. No, I had to make the events and live with the consequences. And again I felt the salt on my skin. The salt of my tears.
Like a ship on the high, rough seas, I had to sink into fear. Sink into a depth from which he is no way out. A depth which is really more than bleak. But I was as strong as a rock. I thought the grief was. I lived through the storm. And it survived.
I do not want to look back anymore. It is time to look ahead.
Well, the year end in a few hours. As one set of footprints, it is washed away and never return, while the new is already in the sand. But the traces remain in our hearts.


I heartily wish you all the best for the new year!
Come and celebrate well into a fun and relaxed! (But not too hard, my friends ...) ;-)

Love,
Sandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment