Friday, December 31, 2010

Ac Adaptor Vsk0317 Panasonic

A beautiful and lehrrreiches year comes to an end ...

Hello my friends .... Tja
is now already a year ago ... I have started the wrong people a lot more money teaching them pay ... But as my grandfather once said ... The mills of God grind slowly but certainly.

Anston the past year was a dream ...
I can only say ... thanks to all who have believed in luck bag, and still believe ...
thank you to all who supported the drug-so great ... and with new ideas and my superduper
laser printers from HP, it is of course totally good progress ...
Furthermore I thank my husband ... for my Beetle ... for love and for my beloved Joschi we have now .. and Pinky and The brain have conquered our hearts ... But he always stands behind me and Digger despite bone cancer again much much better ..
A thank also goes to Dr. Erath and his great animal hospital .. .... with the Mistelthearpie oh god I hate injections and the linseed oil - cottage cheese treatment could conjure a smile on our faces ...

A very big thank you also goes to our parents ... both Hackpfüffel and on Waiblingen ...


;-) It's all beautiful and good that it's so ...
A thrilling and exciting year is coming to an end.

And we thank all the heart in the right spot have ...
that go with love and kindness through the day and no harm there ...

In loving thoughts to all diejenen as so often, and a wonderful Happy New Year Sandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment