Friday, December 17, 2010

How Long Should I Take Trimethoprim For

Icy times

It is quiet in the country. The world has been laid to rest, and was covered with a white blanket. Snow and ice as far as the eye can see. Never before has Nature so calm. I hear the snow crunching under my feet, as the branches bend wailing in the wind. An icy chill wind that makes me freeze breath. And I dig my hands deeper into my coat pockets, pull his cap well over his ears, fold their arms around me to warm themselves.
from apparent distance, I can perceive different sounds. I hear the highway, I hear the snow slide, I hear muffled voices, and from somewhere a dog barks. It is as if these sounds were coming from far, far away, while they are in fact from my immediate vicinity. But I did not notice really. I pay attention only to the sound of the wind, which is digging through my hair and they totally disheveled, passing over my face and stained my cheeks and nose red, which carves its way through my clothes and cringing my whole body can be.
It is as if the world held its breath. The birds are gone, far away, most of them. The trees are bare, so terribly bare, adorned only by the snow. The forests act and leave empty, only a few walkers here and there. A queasy, almost eerie silence is spreading.
And suddenly, sitting there, on a thin twig, a small bird. It seems so insignificant and lost, as there timid hops from one twig to another. Until it suddenly begins to sing. It's a happy tune, it chirps and I will immediately warmer heart. I pause briefly and listen. Then I have to smile.
It was one of those special moments. A special moment in a very special day. Cautiously, I look around me again, but I can not find the bird anywhere. So fast it came, it went again. But that does not bother me. Humming, I make my way home.


The freezing time is here. It brings bitter cold and darkness, but also peace, solitude and happiness. Because happiness is everywhere. Even on a bitterly cold day, in a dark forest, we could find happiness. We saw it. We heard it. And yet we felt it all day.
We felt that this is not the end. It will never end. For with the hope it behaves just like the spring: She returns again and again. Even the coldest days will come to an end. And while we are still in the midst of a deep, dark valley are, we can already see rays of hope, accompany us on our way and give us courage. And each winter there is already a quivering spring, just waiting to wake up, and to sprout into full bloom ...

But until then, it naturally takes a while. Now we shall once before Christmas, which I'm also looking forward very much. Already in one week it's time. It surprised me every time anew, how fast the time racing there.

After I lost in the last few days really in my stress, I'm all the more to the next, days off, and especially the upcoming holiday season.
I would now invest more time in my blog since I blogging now grown to my heart and I've missed writing. I also would like to change in the coming days one or the other, which I'm also already looking forward to.

I wish you a wonderful Christmas weekend!


Love,
Sandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment