Monday, December 20, 2010

Little Pet Shop, Clip Art

A piece of winter in you.

Winter has a beautiful and less beautiful face. I find it wonderful when everything is covered with white. A landscape painted from a picture book.

Above all, he is distinguished by its frosty cold.

If I come to think, you have much in common with the winter.
You're beautiful. You have a cute face and a great body. I also like your hair and your clothes. You look great. Yes, you look like painted.
But you're so incredibly cold. With your ice-cold kind you do in the winter competition.
We stood against us there and I smiled at you. But you smiled back not. You had me staring and I just could not see any emotion in your pretty face. My smile gave up completely cold.
And I had thought until recently because we could bring together all the ice melts. But I was wrong and my smile froze under your eyes.

is with you come back the cold.
The feeling of being alone .
It puts a bit of winter in you. I liked you very much, but I must let you go. For as beautiful winter can also be: I need the heat. Heat that you can not give me.
It hurts to let you go. But it will be the best.

Now it's cold here.

But just as the winter, these feelings have an end. And return the heat
is. New will begin.
A new season. A new love. A new story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment