Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Use Of Duofem Tablets In Preparation For Ivf

A part of me. Changing times

Once again I sit here and curse the Clock, which seems to turn lately too much too quickly their rounds. I hardly even dare to look, I'm so surprised every time I see how quickly the minutes tick by.
I'm afraid, so it is with the meisst people who have much to do.
You wish so eagerly a minute, an hour or once a day for themselves. Only for themselves. to sit without constantly have the pressure in the neck to do this and that still need.

was all the more beautiful it for me when I had a free weekend day. I take the time to once again to do something for my appearance, I walked boldly and firmly committed to ... HAIRDRESSER! Yes, for me, going to the hairdresser's on every new challenge. The moment that attaches the barber scissors, I always feel as terrible. It is a moment in which I hold my breath and intimately to hope that the man with the scissors, his work also effectively controlled. This time I also sent small prayers to heaven, as the gap was set. But I was lucky. Everything went well. I had been very, very long hair and it just had a piece. But now they are still long and I'm happy. They are beautiful and the tips are broken off. Well, a really big change is not. But it also does not have to. Sometimes small changes are sufficient to make a big difference. And there have been so great. Because I'm feeling better. Much better.



Why us hair is really that important?
Almost every woman is sensitive when it comes to their hair. How many Tears have been shed already, just because long hair was cut and dropped carelessly on the floor hair salon are like small pieces of paper? How often have you felt bad even if the hair was something not right? If they were simply bad, or the hair after the haircut was not satisfactory?

It is because the hairs belong to us. Hair is a part of us. They belong to us as our heart and our soul. You are our heart and our soul. They are always there, an inseparable and important part of us. And if we lose long hair, then this hurts As always, when we lose something that is important to us. That hair grow back is only a small consolation. For comfort heartache finally say not that one day will again grow a new love.



But the loss of long hair does not always bad . mean No, quite the opposite. This change can enrich our lives. Because we often feel like a new person afterwards. And that's what we radiate out then.
Sometimes worthwhile changes. Sometimes you have to dare it. to put the car scissors. Even if the heart for a moment still.





0 comments:

Post a Comment